For patients with facial paralysis, diet is very important in daily life. The correct diet during the treatment can effectively assist the treatment. So how should patients with facial paralysis eat? The following describes the diet of patients with facial paralysis.
- Calcium is not only beneficial to bones and intelligence, but also promotes normal muscle and nerve function. Because patients with facial nerve disease are mainly caused by facial nerve conduction disorders and muscle atrophy, calcium supplementation is very important. Sesame, fruits, carrots, watermelons, dairy products, etc. are all rich in calcium. Among them, this point is the most important point in dietary attention for patients with facial paralysis during the onset period.
- In the facial paralysis diet, there are good choices of coriander, tomato, winter melon, cucumber, papaya, apricot, persimmon, grape apple, pineapple, pear, peach, watermelon, etc. for daily life that can provide rich vitamin B, with sufficient supplements Vitamins are very important for health.
- One of the dietary considerations during the onset of facial paralysis is very important, that is, to guide patients to place food behind the healthy side of the tongue, chew slowly, and eat a small number of meals to meet the needs of the body. According to the patient’s constitution , Reasonable allocation of diet, given semi-liquid or general food according to the condition, should be light, easy to digest diet, avoid spicy, sour, dry, hard, rough food. Take good oral care before and after eating, such as gargle, clean your mouth, and prevent oral ulcers.
- Pay attention to supplementing fresh vegetables and fruits in life. However, many patients and friends do not pay much attention to diet during the treatment period. After appetite loss, picky eaters will now occur. This will have a certain impact on health. In life, the emphasis on calcium and vitamin supplementation is Very important choice, it is very important to pay attention to diet conditioning.
- Properly increase the intake of vitamin B family. Vitamin B group elements are also helpful for facial nerve diseases, such as B1, B2, B12 and so on. Vitamin B group is rich in the following foods: coriander, tomato, winter melon, cucumber, papaya, apple, pineapple, pear, peach, watermelon, apricot, persimmon, grape. Vitamin B can help the synthesis of nerve-conducting substances, so it should be supplemented appropriately.
The above is the diet method of facial paralysis, everyone must cooperate with the correct diet while treating, so as to cure faster.