Enteritis is a common disease in our lives. Because patients often feel uncomfortable, many people talk about discoloration of enteritis. Enteritis is so harmful, how does it cause it? What are the clinical symptoms of enteritis? How should we prevent enteritis in our daily life? Let ’s take a look at it with the editor.
What is enteritis?
We refer to enteritis as colitis caused by harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. There are many clinical manifestations of enteritis. The common ones are abdominal pain, diarrhea, and severe blood in the stool. Enteritis can be divided into two categories, chronic and acute, according to the length of illness. Acute enteritis is usually quick and fast in life, and the course of the disease is generally considered to be chronic enteritis for more than two months. Common enteritis is chronic bacterial dysentery, chronic amoebic dysentery, and schistosomiasis.
What are the symptoms of enteritis?
- Acute enteritis. The incidence of acute enteritis in China is relatively high, mainly concentrated in the spring and autumn seasons and there is no gender difference. The incubation period of the virus is generally 12 to 36 hours. Mainly manifested as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal pain, patients often feel uncomfortable within a short period of time.
- Chronic enteritis. The clinical manifestations of patients with chronic enteritis are long-term, recurrent abdominal pain and diarrhea accompanied by indigestion, severe symptoms of prolonged blood in the stool, which seriously affect patients’ life and health.
How to prevent enteritis?
- Enhancing physical fitness is the key. In order to effectively prevent the erosion of viruses and bacteria, you should usually strengthen physical exercise, walk out more, maintain a good physical condition, strengthen the resistance of the digestive system, and strengthen your physique.
- Pay attention to food hygiene. Do not ingest the meat and internal organs of sick and dead livestock. The meat, poultry and eggs usually purchased must be cooked before consumption. It is necessary to develop a good habit of not eating spoiled food, drinking tap water, or eating unwashed fruits and vegetables, washing hands before and after meals, and avoiding parasite infection.
- Pay attention to the certificate of conformity and production date when purchasing food. When purchasing ingredients, you must identify the certificate of conformity of the food, pay attention to whether the production date has expired, and firmly refrain from eating expired food to prevent and import from the mouth.
In short, although enteritis is very harmful, it can still be effectively prevented through its own exercise and dietary adjustments. Of course, if you have unfortunately suffered from enteritis, you must go to the hospital for the first time to avoid the illness.