Fruits are rich in nutrients, which can replenish the body’s energy, improve the body’s immunity, and reduce body weight. No one knows the benefits of fruit. However, not all fruits are “artifacts” for weight loss, and some fruits are too high in calories, and there is a risk of getting fatter if you eat more. So which fruits help to lose weight?
Recommended: Lemon Onion Shred
Materials: lemon, onion, fish sauce and salt.
- Peel and shred the onion, put it in a clean fresh-keeping bag, and sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt and shake well;
- Pour the onion shreds into the dish and pour in the proper amount of fish sauce and stir well;
- Peel the lemon peel thinly with a knife, cut into thin wires, cut the lemon meat in half, squeeze the lemon juice into the onion, and sprinkle the lemon shreds at the end.
Recommended: Sweet and Sour Watermelon Peel
Materials: Watermelon peel, salt, white vinegar, sugar.
- Wash the watermelon rind, cut off the green rind and cut into small cubes of about 1m square, put in a bowl, mix with salt and let stand for 5 minutes;
- Filter the water from the watermelon peel, add sugar and white vinegar to the watermelon peel, mix and marinate for 10 minutes.
Hawthorn contains citric acid, malic acid, ascorbic acid, sugar and protein, carbohydrates, etc., which can lower blood pressure and promote gastrointestinal digestion. Chinese medicine believes that hawthorn can strengthen the spleen and eliminate product, and assist in the treatment of secondary obesity. In addition, hawthorn is rich in dietary fiber and pectin, which can promote intestinal peristalsis and secretion of digestive glands, which is beneficial to food digestion and waste excretion.
Recommended: Hawthorn Soup
Material: 500 grams of hawthorn, 100 grams of rock sugar. practice:
- Wash and remove the hawthorn, pour an appropriate amount of water in the pot, and cook the hawthorn until cooked;
- Add the right amount of rock sugar to season.