Cherries have high nutritional value and efficacy, and proper consumption has great benefits to the human body. Eating cherries often can make up for the human body’s need for iron and promote the regeneration of red albumin, which can prevent iron deficiency anemia, enhance physical fitness, and improve brain health. Let ’s take a look at the value of cherries and how to save them with Xiaobian!
Let’s take a look at the nutritional analysis of cherry first!
- Cherries have a particularly high iron content. Regular consumption of cherries can supplement the body’s demand for iron and promote the regeneration of hemoglobin. It can prevent iron deficiency anemia, enhance physical fitness, and improve brain health.
- Cherries are rich in nutrients, have the functions of regulating qi and strengthening qi, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and removing rheumatism.
- It is beneficial to loss of appetite, indigestion, and rheumatism.
- Regular consumption of cherries can make your skin beautiful, make your skin rosy and tender, and remove wrinkles and spots.
- anti-anemia, promote blood production Cherries have high iron content, is the first in various fruits. Iron is the raw material for the synthesis of human hemoglobin and myoglobin. It plays an important role in human immunity, protein synthesis, and energy metabolism. It is also closely related to brain and nerve functions and aging processes. Regular consumption of cherries can supplement the body’s demand for iron and promote hemoglobin regeneration. It can prevent iron deficiency anemia, enhance physical fitness, and improve brain health.
- To prevent measles and measles, drinking cherry juice to children can prevent infection. Cherry pits have a detoxifying effect of sweating, rash and detoxification.
Performance: sweet and sour, slightly warm. Can benefit the spleen and stomach, nourish liver and kidney, astringent essence, and relieve diarrhea.
Ingredients: Contains sugar, citric acid, tartaric acid, carotene, vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus and other ingredients.
Uses: For weak spleen and stomach, eat less diarrhea, or spleen and stomach yin injury, dry mouth and tongue; insufficient liver and kidney, weak waist and knees, weak limbs, or nocturnal emission; Plays a fade effect.
Usage: raw food, decoction, dipping wine, or honey-stained clothing.