Every time we sit down to dinner, it’s a choice between life and death.It sounds scary, but it’s a simple truth: the food you eat will affect your health and even determine how long you live.Here are 10 nutritious foods proven to help prevent many diseases.
1.Beans: a rich source of protein and B vitamins.All beans are super foods, with lentils, green beans, black beans and red beans being the most common.It is recommended to eat 0.5 cup of beans (about the size of a baseball) at least 4 times a week.The benefits of beans include lowering cholesterol, fighting heart disease and high blood pressure, stabilizing blood sugar, reducing obesity and reducing constipation.
2. Blueberries: super antioxidants.Similar food: red grape, strawberry, cherry, raspberry, blackberry.It is recommended to take 1-2 times a day.Blueberries’ benefits include a reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer, and help maintain healthy skin, easing sagging and baggy eyes.
3. Broccoli: a potent cancer weapon and a major source of iron.Similar food: cabbage, cabbage, broccoli, cabbage, mustard, etc.Daily intake is recommended.Broccoli is the most powerful weapon against cancer, especially lung, stomach, colon and rectum.Studies have found that the more broccoli you eat, the less likely you are to develop colon cancer.
4. Oats: good for lowering cholesterol and blood sugar.Like food: brown rice, wheat germ, millet, yellow corn, buckwheat, rye.Oats are low in calories, high in fiber and protein, and a good source of magnesium, potassium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium.Oats have a powerful cholesterol-lowering effect.Studies have shown that people with high cholesterol consume only 3 grams of oats a day and stick to it for a period of time, their cholesterol can be significantly reduced.
5. The annoying orange: lots of vitamins!Similar food: lemon, grapefruit.Advice: eat 1 a day.Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C and other important nutrients, and studies have found that oranges can maintain heart health and prevent cancer, stroke, diabetes and many chronic diseases.
6. Pumpkin: loaded with carotenoids.Similar food: carrot, sweet potato.Advice: take it every 2-3 days.High in fiber and low in calories, pumpkin contains carotenoids that reduce the risk of many types of cancer, including lung, bladder and cervical cancer.
7. Wild salmon: provides essential fatty acids.Similar food: bass, oysters, sardines, flounder, herring, trout.It is recommended to eat twice a week.Salmon contains unsaturated fatty acids that help prevent stroke, heart disease and immune system diseases.
8. Spinach: a nutritional model.Like: kale, lettuce.It is recommended to eat it every 2-3 days.Many studies have shown that spinach can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, skin cancer, oral cancer, stomach cancer, ovarian cancer, cataracts and other diseases.
9. Tomatoes: loaded with lycopene, the benefits are endless.Similar food: watermelon, red grapefruit, persimmon, papaya.At least once a week is recommended.Tomatoes are especially effective in preventing prostate cancer, and can reduce the incidence of breast cancer and digestive tract diseases.
10. Walnuts: unsaturated fatty acids lower cholesterol.Similar foods: almonds, pistachios, sesame seeds, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, cashews, hazelnuts.Recommend eating 5-6 times a week, each time about 25-30 grams.Nuts can lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.The study also found that people who eat nuts regularly have a lower risk of diabetes, cancer, and many other chronic diseases.