First, nuts: can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Coix seed: Coix seed, which is a water-soluble fiber, can accelerate liver elimination of cholesterol and protect heart health.
- Black sesame: Black sesame contains unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin, which can maintain blood vessel elasticity and prevent arteriosclerosis.
- Soybeans: Soybeans contain a variety of amino acids necessary for the human body, and most of them are unsaturated fatty acids, which can promote fat and cholesterol metabolism in the body.
- Corn: Corn oil contains unsaturated fatty acids, up to 60% of linoleic acid, is a good cholesterol absorbent; corn placed in traditional Chinese medicine has a diuretic effect, and has the effect of helping to stabilize blood pressure.
- Potato: This food contains more vitamin C and sodium, potassium, iron, etc., especially the potassium content is the most abundant. It contains 502 mg of potassium per 100 grams, which is a rare high potassium vegetable. Heart disease, especially patients with cardiac insufficiency, is associated with a tendency to hypokalemia. Often eat potatoes, not only potassium, but also sugar, protein and minerals, vitamins and so on.
Seven, spinach: This product is rich in folic acid, which can effectively prevent cardiovascular disease. In addition, the iron and trace elements in spinach can also play a role in nourishing blood.
- Celery: Celery contains celery, which can protect cardiovascular function. Eat celery to eat leaves, because leaves are the essence of nutrition. The vitamin C of the leaves is higher than that of the stems, and they are rich in phytonutrients and have high nutritional value. Celery is also a food rich in cellulose.
Nine, fungus: Edible fungus can stimulate gastrointestinal motility and accelerate cholesterol excretion. In addition, black fungus contains anti-platelet coagulation substances, which have better health effects on arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease and obstructive stroke.
- Kelp: Kelp is soluble fiber. It is easier to be decomposed and absorbed by the large intestine than ordinary vegetable fiber. Therefore, it can accelerate the elimination of harmful substances such as cholesterol, prevent thrombosis and blood viscosity increase, and prevent arteriosclerosis.
Kelp pine can treat coronary heart disease:
Kelp pine method: 200 g of soaked kelp, sesame oil, white sugar, and a little salt. [Preparation and usage method] Put the kelp, which has been soaked and soaked in hair, into a pot, boil it and remove it. Then wash the dead liquid with water and drain the water. Then put sesame oil in the pan. When the oil is 70% hot, stir-fry the kelp wire slightly, cover the lid, fry it slightly, and remove the lid to continue roasting. When the kelp is hard and crunchy, remove and drain the remaining oil from the dish, add cotton sugar, refined salt and mix well before serving.
[Functional effect] Soften phlegm, improve water and relieve heat. It has a certain effect on the prevention of hyperlipidemia, hypertension, coronary heart disease and vascular sclerosis.