Black fungus is no stranger to everyone. It is a fungal plant. After the hair is boiled, it can be used for cold dressing. It is a edible fungus for both medicine and food. It has the effect of clearing blood vessels, but it cannot replace drugs. Even the few pieces of fungus can not reach the dose of drug treatment, how much fungus can you eat?
Let’s take a look at the effect of black fungus first. Black fungus, also known as black vegetable, ear fungus, wood fungus, mulberry, wood moth, fungus, tree chicken, is a basidiomycete fungus family of fungi, saprophytic on wood, and its fruiting body is gelatinous and elastic. Its nature is flat and sweet, and belongs to stomach meridian, liver meridian, and large intestine meridian. Ancient books have long recorded that it can “replenish qi and strengthen muscles, and lighten one’s strength.”
Come to understand the health effects of black fungus. Modern research shows that black fungus mainly contains active ingredients such as black fungus polysaccharide, black fungus, gum, adenosine, carbohydrates, brain phospholipids, xylose, carotene, and cellulose. It is also rich in protein, various amino acids, and vitamins And trace elements (iron, calcium, zinc, phosphorus, selenium) and other nutritional components, black fungus polysaccharides are the main active ingredients, and the active ingredients that inhibit platelet aggregation are mainly water-soluble adenosine and auricular fungus. Black fungus has pharmacological effects of lowering blood lipids, lowering blood sugar, antithrombotic, antiulcer, antitumor, preventing cerebral thrombosis, myocardial infarction, improving body immunity, and anti-aging. Because black fungus is rich in protein, it is called “the essence of vegetarian food”. It is a high-quality ingredient that nourishes and purifies blood.
Pharmacological effects of black fungus polysaccharides
- Hypoglycemia can improve the glucose tolerance and tolerance curve of test mice, and reduce blood glucose.
- Lowering blood lipids Reducing the free cholesterol and triglyceride content in the serum of experimental mice can prevent the formation of hypercholesterolemia.
- Inhibit platelet aggregation Prolong prothrombin time, reduce the concentration of platelet aggregation, and inhibit platelet aggregation.
- Anti-thrombosis can prolong the time of thrombus formation, reduce platelet adhesion and blood viscosity, and reduce the content of thrombin fibrinogen and increase plasmin activity.
- Improve the body’s immune function. Promote the phagocytosis and lymphocyte conversion rate of macrophages, and increase the body’s cellular and humoral immune functions.
- Anti-aging Agaric polysaccharide can reduce the lipid content of myocardial blood cells in mice, increase the activity of superoxide dismutase in the brain and liver, and can inhibit the activity of monoamine oxidase and play an antioxidant role.
- Enhance the body’s resistance to disease. Enhance the metabolism of basic substances of nucleic acids and proteins, and promote the biosynthesis of serum proteins.
- Improve myocardial hypoxia can prolong hypoxia tolerance time, increase myocardial blood supply, improve survival rate.
- Anti-ulcer effect Inhibits the formation of stress ulcers to promote the healing of gastric ulcers.
The health function of black fungus is sought after by everyone, but it must be treated rationally. It only serves the above health care functions and is not a substitute for medicine. In general, regular consumption of black fungus can effectively reduce blood viscosity and reduce blood coagulation. It can prevent coronary atherosclerosis, and can significantly reduce the incidence of stroke and coronary heart disease. Remember, when you have cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, you can’t just eat black fungus, you must use medication!