Vitamin C, the body can not be made by itself, so it can only be obtained from food and nutritional supplements. Come talk today why do you want to add vitamin C? What are the benefits of vitamin C for the human body?
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. Vitamin C plays an important role in our body.
- It is an essential antioxidant for tissue growth and repair, adrenal function, and healthy gums.
- Prevent harmful infections and cancer.
- Enhance immunity.
- It can lower cholesterol and high blood pressure and prevent arteriosclerosis.
- It is an essential substance for collagen formation.
- It is a strong antioxidant that can disable carcinogens and prevent cancerous cells.
- The interaction between vitamin C and vitamin E plays a big role together. Vitamin E is responsible for eliminating dangerous free radicals on the cell membrane, and vitamin C is responsible for breaking the free radical chain in body fluids.
- It is an essential substance for the growth of new cells and tissues, and it also prevents the penetration of viral viruses into the cell membrane.
In the absence of vitamin C.
- The wound on the body is not easy to heal, the blood vessels become fragile, and the gums are prone to bleeding, which can easily lead to scurvy.
- The teeth are soft and fall off, and the enamel is easily eroded to form cavities.
- The basic structure of the bone is destroyed and the minerals are lost.
- Vitamin C is closely related to the healing of fractures. Lack of vitamin C, can not form the collagen of the bones, the broken bones can not be combined.
We must also understand the efficacy of vitamin C.
- Prevention and treatment of scurvy.
- It can be used for beauty and beauty to prevent the skin from being precipitated after exposure to sunlight and whitening the skin.
- Effective prevention of colds, epidemic viral colds, viral hepatitis, cancer, autoimmune diseases and other viral diseases.
- Promote the production of interferon, which strengthens the cell’s resistance to the virus.
- It has anti-cancer effect and helps prevent the formation of nitrosamines (carcinogens).
- Treat gum bleeding.
- Prevent infection of viral and bacterial viruses and enhance immune system function.
- Increase the absorption of inorganic iron.
What food can you eat vitamin C?
- Acerola cherry.
- Fresh dates.
- Wild leek.
- Sweet peppers.
- bitter gourd.
- Western blue flowers.
Nutrient supplements that are commonly found on the market today are also considered for our vitamin C supplements. Vitamin C can be eaten for a long time, but if you insist, you can always think of it at any time.
Some daily cooking methods will also help us keep vitamin C in vegetables.
- Long-term stewing can destroy vitamin C in vegetables, and heating is very serious.
- Wash and cut first.
- Microwave heating can better retain vitamin C.
- Stirring, juicing, and pickling of fruits can cause loss of vitamin C. It is best to eat raw.
- Choose the fire to fry or fry.